What if your selling business is going well, and suddenly you receive an email that your amazon account suspended? Isn’t it heartbreaking when your earnings from Amazon are the primary source of your income? Don’t fret! We have got you covered. In this blog post, we will help you in making an amazon suspension appeal. So, Let’s begin.
How To Make An Amazon Suspension Appeal?
Follow the steps given below to make an amazon suspension appeal effectively:
Assemble All The Necessary Information
The information serves as a secret weapon. So, it is advisable to assemble all the necessary information. The following process will help you gather all the crucial information:
- Firstly, read the email suspension email delicately and find out the reason for suspension. It may be due to negative feedback, multiple seller accounts, selling restricted products, and many other reasons.
- You must have now confirmed the reason for your suspension. Now, you must check the precision of the charges levied on you.
- After understanding everything, find the fundamental reason behind getting your amazon account suspended.
- Lastly, you should remain prepared for any consequences. Other eCommerce stores may help you to sell your products.
Make A Plan
With all the information you have assembled so far, you can now devise a plan to get your Amazon seller account reinstated. This strategic step should focus on the following procedure:
- After identifying the root cause of your account suspension, you must look for the correct department to contact, such as Seller Performance.
- It is advisable to admit your mistake at this point. You can explain the entire situation to the Seller Performance for reinstatement of your account.
- Now comes the trickiest part, and that is devising a Plan Of Action. Make a full-proof plan that may help you in the long run.
- Inform the Seller Performance and make them believe that you will not do the same thing again.
- Now, prepare for all the necessary documents required by the department to resolve the issue.
Write An Amazon Suspension Appeal Letter
This letter should contain all the necessary information that is required to reinstate your Amazon account. Draft a letter that has an easy-to-read structure and is precise. You are required to give only the required information in the introductory paragraph of the letter. Further, acknowledge your mistakes and state the actions taken by you upon suspension. Lastly, tell them what you will do to avoid the same mistakes in the future. After submitting the letter, you need to wait for their response.
Keep A Backup Plan
You can write to the CEO of the company if your appeal gets rejected. We know that it is not a great idea. But, if you find selling on Amazon to be the most significant thing in your life, you need to take this step further. On the other hand, you can take legal advice on that matter. It will allow you to come up with a better plan of action.